Description for 3060 Fieldstone Way, Lexington, KY 40513
Property tours are available on the following dates by appointment. Please contact the listing broker to schedule a tour.
• February 20 & 21
• March 13 & 14
• Fee-simple interest in the institutionally owned and third-party managed 72-room Comfort Suites Lexington offered at a fraction of replacement cost
• Property offered for sale through Ten-X in the March 21st auction
• Available unencumbered of debt and third-party management with the ability to retain the Comfort Suites brand
• Minimal change of ownership PIP expected with approximately $1.25MM (~$17k per key) of renovation completed in recent years
• Situated adjacent to the intersection of Route 68 and Route 4 with upwards of 50,000 vehicles passing the intersection daily
• Optimal location just southwest of downtown Lexington with easy accessibility to the University of Kentucky (the area’s largest employer)
• Within walking distance of numerous full-service nationally recognized restaurants
• Proximate to all broader Lexington demand including KentuckyOne Health, Xerox, Lexmark, Baptist Health, and Blue Grass Airport
Paramount Lodging Advisors (PLA) and Ten-X are pleased to exclusively present the opportunity to acquire the fee-simple interest in the Comfort Suites Lexington, Kentucky. Since 2014, the 72-room, three story hotel has undergone approximately $1.250MM or $17.4k per key in capital improvements.
Located at 3060 Fieldstone Way in Lexington, the property is proximate to all regional demand generators including the education, the University of Kentucky, which has an enrollment of approximately 30,000 students, several healthcare providers, including Central Baptist Hospital, KentuckyOne Health, and Saint Joseph Medical Center, and well renowned Fortune 500 Companies, such as Lexmark, which has its headquarters in Lexington, Toyota, and the Xerox Corporation.
Property Listed by: James S. Goldberg | KY RE License No. #177949 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 312-402-2959
Auctioneer Licensing Information
Ten-X Adrian Strelzow RE Brkr 75140
Mark Buleziuk Auctioneer RP3242