Description for 811 20th Street SW, Jamestown, ND 58401
Property tours are available by appointment. Please contact the listing broker to schedule a tour.
• Fee simple interest in the institutionally owned and third-party managed 52-room Comfort Inn Jamestown offered at a fraction of replacement cost
• Property offered for sale through Ten-X in the April 25th auction
• Available unencumbered of debt and third-party management with the ability to retain the Comfort Inn brand
• Seller has completed approximately $180k (~$4k per key) of total renovation in recent years
• Situated adjacent to the intersection of Interstate 94 and Route 52 with upwards of 20,000 vehicles passing the intersection daily
• Optimal location just south of downtown Jamestown and walking distance to numerous full-service nationally recognized restaurants and the Buffalo Mall
• Proximate to all broader Jamestown demand including the University of Jamestown, Jamestown Civic Center, Jamestown Regional Medical Center, and Jamestown Regional Airport
Paramount Lodging Advisors (PLA) and Ten-X are pleased to exclusively present the opportunity to acquire the fee-simple interest in the Comfort Inn, Jamestown, North Dakota. Since 2014, the 52-room, two story hotel has undergone approximately $182,000 or ~$4k per key in capital improvements.
Located at 811 20th Street SW in Jamestown, the property is proximate to several regional business, education, and leisure demand generators. Both the North Dakota State Hospital and the Jamestown Regional Medical Center are located less than three miles from the property. The Two Rivers Activity Center (“TRAC”), a $28.6MM sports facility, just opened in 2017 is located less than three miles from the property, and the University of Jamestown, which has approximately 20,000 students, is located two miles from the property.
Property Listed by: Tim Kerr | ND RE License No. #7009 | email@example.com | 312-239-0560
Auctioneer Licensing Information
Ten-X Scott Reid RE Brkr Lic No. 9513.
Online Internet Auction